Tank driving at Fursten Forest
The BMP1 / OT90 is originally a Russian artillery tank. With a weight of around 14 tonnes, it is relatively light, but you will definitely feel more powerful than ever when driving this vehicle! The tank is surprisingly fast and manoeuvrable, which means that you can manage almost any terrain. Driving this steel colossus yourself is therefore pure sensation!
Overcome the terrain
During the Tank Adventure at Fursten Forest you will experience in practice how powerful it feels to drive this colossal vehicle with its 300 hp through rough terrain. Via a headset you are continuously connected to an experienced instructor, who will assist you with practical tips. This guarantees that you will experience the ultimate refueling experience.
Overcome slopes, potholes, water and other obstacles – all in an environment that was once created by the German army to prepare tank drivers for the most extreme conditions!
Driving a tank is definitely an unforgettable experience! Experience it yourself or with a group. Afterwards you have a lot to talk about with your friends, family or colleagues!
A number of conditions apply to participating in the Tank Adventure:
- You are at least 18 years old and at most 70 years old;
- You have a valid driver’s license B;
- You sign a liability statement;
- You are in good physical and mental condition;
- You have speaking skills in German (English possible on request);
- You must be present 30 minutes before the start time.
- Driver at least 18 years old and at most 70 years old.
In extreme weather conditions (heavy frost, snow, fog or heavy rain) the Tank Adventure can be canceled.